Pegatanke is a super-strong 2 part epoxy professional grade resin originally developed for the most demanding industries such as Automotive, Naval, Electrical, Military, Construction and Aerospace. Pegatanke is water and solvent resistant.
MACHINE IT | SAND IT | DRILL IT | TAP IT | PAINT IT | FILE IT
*THE FIRST CHOICE FOR ALL REPAIRS*
METAL | ALUMINIUM | COPPER | MDF | CERAMIC | PAVING STONE | WOOD | GLASS | PVC | PLASTIC | TILE | FIBREGLASS
CAN BE USED TO REPAIR: Exhausts, Fuel Tanks, Water Tanks, Coolant Tanks, Pressure Tanks, Catalytic Converters, Bumpers, Mirrors, Surface Cracks and Joints, Boiler Blocks among others. Pegatanke is not effective when applied to acrylic.
Resists up to 500° C
- Holds up to 250 kilograms of dead weight per 1.48 ounces of glue
- Dries between 30 minutes and 2 hours depending on temperature
- Works underwater even when completely submerged
- Resists up to 120 pounds per square inch high pressure (psi)
- Clean the application area thoroughly.
- Mix compound 1 and 2 in equal parts. Screw top back on quickly to preserve product.
- Stir with spatula provided for at least 3 minutes until a homogenous mixture is achieved.
- Apply PEGATANKE on the surface to be repaired.
- Join parts. Use clamps if necessary.
- PEGATANKE is dry between 1 - 2 hours depending on the ambient temperature.
- Total curation time around 8 hours.