Pegatanke Steel is a professional high quality epoxy resin originally developed for the most extreme and demanding industries such as automotive, naval, military and aerospace. Due to its proven resistance to very high temperatures (UP TO 700 °C), high tensile strength and resistance against chemicals and solvents, Pegatanke Steel is the best partner of mechanics, car painters, engineers etc.
MACHINE IT | SAND IT | DRILL IT | TAP IT | PAINT IT | FILE IT
*FOR SUPER HEAVY DUTY JOBS*
METAL | ALUMINUM | COPPER | MDF | CERAMIC | PAVING STONE | WOOD | GLASS | PVC | PLASTIC | TILE | FIBREGLASS
CAN BE USED TO REPAIR: Exhausts, Fuel tanks, Water tanks, Coolant tanks, Pressure Tanks, Catalytic Converters, Bumpers, Mirrors, Surface Cracks and Joint, Boiler Blocks among others. Pegatanke is not effective when applied to acrylic.
- Resist up to 700° C
- Holds up to 400 kilograms of dead weight per 1.15 ounces of glue
- Dries between 30 minutes and 2 hours depending on temperature
- Works underwater even when completely submerged
- Resist up to 750 pound per square inch high pressure
HOW TO USE:
Clean the application area thoroughly.
- Mix compound 1 and 2 in equal parts. Screw top back on quickly to preserve product.
- Stir with spatula provided for at least 3 minutes until a homogenous mixture is achieved.
- Apply PEGATANKE on the surface to be repaired.
- Join parts. Use clamps if necessary.
- PEGATANKE is dry between 1 - 2 hours depending on the ambient temperature.
- Total curation time around 8 hours.
Please check the packaging for further details