Pegatanke White is a high-quality epoxy resin developed to withstand the most demanding physical and chemical conditions. Pegatanke can be used in any sector such as industrial, automotive, naval, electrical, construction, as well as in the home. Pegatanke White can resist high temperatures of up to 300 °C and once cured it is solvent and water resistant. Pegatanke White is perfect for repairs that require a different aesthetic finish such as window frames, white goods, ceramics and other objects. Pegatanke is not effective when applied to acrylic.
MACHINE IT | SAND IT | DRILL IT | TAP IT | PAINT IT | FILE IT
*IDEAL FOR AN AESTHETIC FINISH*
METAL | ALUMINIUM | COPPER | MDF | CERAMIC | PAVING STONE | WOOD | GLASS | PVC | PLASTIC | TILE | FIBREGLASS
- Resists up to 300° C
- Holds up to 200 kilograms of dead weight per 1.48 ounces of glue
- Dries between 30 minutes and 1 hour depending on temperature
- Works underwater even when completely submerged
- Resist up to 400 pound per square inch high pressure
HOW TO USE:
- Clean the application area thoroughly.
- Mix compound 1 and 2 in equal parts. Screw top back on quickly to preserve product.
- Stir with spatula provided for at least 3 minutes until a homogenous mixture is achieved.
- Apply PEGATANKE on the surface to be repaired.
- Join parts. Use clamps if necessary.
- PEGATANKE is dry between 1 - 2 hours depending on the ambient temperature.
- Total curation time around 8 hours.