Pegatanke Clear is a professional high quality epoxy resin, originally developed for the most demanding industries such as automotive, naval, military and aerospace. Due to it's proven resistance to extreme temperatures (UP TO 500 °C), high tensile strength and resistance against chemicals and solvents, Pegatanke Clear is the becoming the first choice for heavy duty industries. Pegatanke is water and solvent resistant.
MACHINE IT | SAND IT | DRILL IT | TAP IT | PAINT IT | FILE IT
*IDEAL FOR INVISIBLE REPAIRS*
METAL | ALUMINIUM | COPPER | MDF | CERAMIC | PAVING STONE | WOOD | GLASS | PVC | PLASTIC | TILE | FIBREGLASS
Pegatanke Clear is perfect for repairs that require a clear finish.
- Resists up to 500° C
- Holds up to 700 kilograms of dead weight per 1.08 ounces of glue
- Dries between 30 minutes and 1 hour depending on temperature
- Works underwater even when completely submerged
- Hardness up to 8,600 pounds per square inch high pressure
HOW TO USE:
- Clean the application area thoroughly.
- Mix compound 1 and 2 in equal parts. Screw top back on quickly to preserve product.
- Stir with spatula provided for at least 3 minutes until a homogenous mixture is achieved.
- Apply PEGATANKE on the surface to be repaired.
- Join parts. Use clamps if necessary.
- PEGATANKE is dry between 1 - 2 hours depending on the ambient temperature.
- Total curation time around 8 hours.